Paleo & Keto CBD Gummy Recipe
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons sweeter, such as allulose or xylitol
- 2 ½ tablespoons gelatin
- ½ teaspoon Harney & Sons Matcha
- ½ teaspoon vitamin C powder (optional)
- 5 ml THD MCT Oil Tincture
- Add the water, lemon juice, sweetener (starting with the lower amount) and vitamin C to a saucepan. Stir to combine and feel free to adjust the sweetness (or anything) to taste.
Add the gelatin, stir to combine and turn on the heat to low. Continue stirring to ensure everything is well dissolved and evenly distributed, about 3 minutes (do not let it simmer though!). Remove from heat once the mixture is smooth and you begin to see some steam. Whisk in Matcha for color and MCT Oil Tincture.
Pour into a bowl right away and, using the gum drop, begin to fill up the cannabis leaf silicone molds.
- Allow the molds to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes, and place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set. Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks.